The Hollis SMS75 is an evolution from years of sidemount development, which started with the SMS100, that has become the benchmark for technical sidemount, copied, modified, but never equaled. Even more popular has been the lightweight Hollis SMS50 line. These two have taken sidemount mainstream and are the building blocks for this new harness. While it will cater more to hardcore cave divers the Hollis SMS75 was created to handle all environments. Proper trim is key and the wing is designed to promote horizontal diving with increased lift towards the hips where it’s needed most, and without modification.
The SMS75 will also support rear mounted tanks and reversible inflator positions.
- Trapezoid shape to promote horizontal trim
- Adjustable and removable wing bungee
- Designed for cave or open water sidemount
- Cam slots for single tank and grommets at 11” for banded doubles
- Reversible Inflator & Dump assembly
- Rigging kit included: Tank bungees, SS Cam bands, SS Bolt snaps & nylon line
- Includes sternum strap & crotch strap
- Inner located elbow to avoid overhead interference
- Hollis SMS 75 Specifications:
- Rugged 1000D Cordura
- 40 lbs. / 18 kgs. lift
- System weight 7 pounds
Hollis SMS 75