The Arctic top is designed with a long body portion to ensure adequate overlap between the top and trousers. Thumb loops prevent the sleeves from riding up during donning. Remember to remove them and tuck them back underneath the wrist seals. The Right are features a small pocket. Tuck the top into the waistband of the trousers before donning drysuit to prevent any separation during the dive.
Fouth Element's Arctic Collection is one of the most successful drysuit undergarment on the market. It has been used deep underground, under the ice in the North and South Pole and by thousands of divers and instructors worldwide and used by the FBI, Danish, and Norwegian, Navy, Dutch Special Forces, French Marines and many more.
Extreme performance under-suits with two layers of high insulation, low bulk fabric, ensure exceptional levels of thermal protection. Constructed with comfort and utility in mind, the minimalist design provides outstanding performance under closer fitting neoprene drysuits. In a layering system, the Arctic is also suited for use underneath membrane and trilaminate suits.
The Arctic leggings feature secure foot loops to keep leggings in place when donning the drysuit. A high waistband ensures that separation of top and leggings is minimised. Tuck the top into the waistband before donning the drysuit. The lower legs are single layered to prevent too much bulk around the ankles making donning easier.
- Dual layer Construction
- Using a combination of fast wicking, high insulation fabrics, the Arctic creates a micro climate around the diver, keeping the body dry and warm. A high density inner fleece provides superior insulation, with maximum comfort and wicking, whilst the outer layer, which has a water repellant finish, ensures a snug fit.
- Low Bulk Insulation
- The Arctic requires less loft to perform due to more effective management of air which is held in the fibres of the suit. Instead of maximising the thickness of the layer of air near the skin, the Arctic minimises the movement of air within, reducing the rate of cooling, without any risk of trapping the air and preventing its release from the dump valve.
- Performance When Wet
- The Arctic retains a significant degree of its thermal performance when wet, such that wearers have found it possible to complete dives in relative comfort after even the most fundamental drysuit failures. In some cases, divers have not noticed a leak in a neck or wrist seal until after the dive, such is the performance of the fourth element Arctic.
- A pocket on the upper right arm for small valuables.
- Machine Washable
- Arctic Collection is machine washable.
Better Together Deals
Fourth Element Arctic Top Womens
- Fourth Element