The Aqua Lung Legend Glacia DIN 3 Stage Set + ACD is a regulator specifically designed for cold-water diving. The first stage, the hose and the second stage are fitted with heat exchangers (patented system) to aid cold extraction.
- Over-balanced first stage gives superior performance at depths
- Its dry chamber resists freezing and keeps internal components clean and dry
- AquaLung "Air Turbo System"on the Medium Pressure outlets for rapid response to the diver`s needs
ACD - Auto Closure Device:
This system automatically protects your first stage from the environment as soon as it has been disconnected from the cylinder valve.
If it is stored without its dust cap the inside of the first stage is protected against corrosion and foreign bodies. However, use of the dust cap is recommended to prevent damage due to impacts.
- ACD affords the greatest protection against water entry
- ACD affords the greatest protection against contamination
- Balanced second stage gives smooth response under all conditions regardless of cylinder pressure
- Sensitivity adjusting knob for complete control over breathing effort. Allows adjustment when in a current, at depth or for swimming at the surface
- Large venturi control is simple to use, reduces the possibility of surface free flows and gives increase injection at depth
Aqua Lung Legend Glacia DIN Stage 3 Set + ACD
- Aqua Lung
Legend Glacia Stage 3 Set + ACD