The Apeks WTX Harness can mount directly to a single cylinder using dual nylon cylinder bands. Alternatively, the Apeks WTX Harness can accept an Apeks back plate for heavy loads such as twin steel cylinders.
Multiple grommet settings on the waistband allow the attachment of the SureLock™ weight system.
The open shoulder design on the Apeks WTX Harness allows diver to add or remove hardware for total customization.
- WTX Harness is made from rugged 1000D Armorshield Cordura.
- Removable crotch strap made of 2 webbing.
- 6-two inch stainless steel D-rings (2, angled, on shoulders, 2 on the hips and 2 on the crotch strap)
- 6-one inch stainless steel D-rings along the sides accommodate light canisters, argon bottles or other accessories.
- 2-one inch stainless steel D-rings along the lower back are for marker buoys, reels or other accessories.
- Removable back pad Heavy duty waist buckle Stainless steel triloaders distribute the load between the back, waist and shoulders.
- SOLAS reflector airway hold-downs can be removed or repositioned.
- Chest strap comes standard.
Apeks WTX Harness