The Apeks Flight has been designed primarily for the Travelling Diver. Flight is lighter than any other comparable regulator made by any other manufacturer in the world. APEKS Design and Engineering Team have produced this revolutionary regulator using advanced composite materials selected for their optimum strength to weight ratio. They are tough, reliable and strong enough to cope with the demands and rigors of travelling. They are the most compact APEKS regulators ever made small yet fully loaded with high performance and comfort.
The First Stage Regulator is made from High-Strength Forged, Lightweight, Brass Skeletal Body and the Components Utilize New Engineering-Grade-Composite materials to create an Extremely-Lightweight but Tough and Hard-Wearing Regulator. The Flight First Stage is a Balanced Diaphragm Design. The diaphragm membrane transmits the pressure changes to the internal mechanism eliminating the need for the surrounding water to enter the intricate mechanism. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance.
The First Stage is equipped with 4-Low-Pressure 3/8" Threaded Ports and 2-High-Pressure 7/16" Threaded Ports. The HP Ports are Compatible with Hose-Less Computer Transmitters and all ports provide Optimum Hose Positions.
The First Stage is NITROX Compatible to 40% O2 (EAN40) when new.
The APEK Flight Second Stage Regulator is a Pneumatically-Balanced Design for Extremely Easy Breathing Resistance. Large Controlled Purge Button for Ease of Use and a VENTURI Control to Prevent Free-Flows when Regulator is Out-of-the-Mouth. A Lightweight, Flexible, Braided Hose and Silicone COMFO Bite Mouthpiece Reduces Jaw Fatigue, and allows you to enjoy the Diving Experience Longer. The COMFO-Bite is made from Durable, Soft Black Silicone for Long Life.
- Great Travel Regulator Design
- Lightweight and Compact
- NITROX Compatible to 40% O2 (EAN40), Out-of-the-Box
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- High-Strength Forged, Lightweight, Brass Skeletal Body
- Components Utilize New Engineering-Grade-Composite Materials
- Tough and Hard-Wearing Regulator
- Balanced Diaphragm Design
- 4-Low-Pressure 3/8" Threaded Ports
- 2-High-Pressure 7/16" Threaded Ports
- HP Ports are Compatible with Hose-Less Computer Transmitters
- All Ports Provide Optimum Hose Positions
- Extremely Easy Breathing Resistance
- Large Controlled Purge Button for Ease of Use
- VENTURI Control to Prevent Free-Flows
- Lightweight, Flexible, Braided Hose
- Silicone COMFO Bite Mouthpiece, Reduces Jaw Fatigue